Sunday 3 October 2010

'This is England' Street Trend

Anni, 18

"I'm wearing an H&M top that I shortened myself, Cheap Monday jeans and Dr. Martens. In winter I like to wear darker colours , extraordinary cuts and well-done, monochromatic clothes."


Kaija, 32

"I cut my hair and rediscovered the candy pink."




Susu, 28 and Juho, 29


Susu: "I'm inspired by the 40's, skinhead styles with Dr. Martens boots and pilot jackets, and supersize quilted jackets."

Juho: "For years I dreamt of Dr. Martens boots. Finally I ordered these by mail. I'm wearing a Metallica shirt, because it was the first band I ever liked. Some time ago I saw a heavy rocker who had rolled up the t-shirt sleeves with safety pins. I copied his idea."


Emmi, 22 and Ellipauliina, 33


Emmi: "My style is old school skinhead with a punk twist. The cornerstones of my style are miniskirt and Dr. Martens. I think Gwen Stefani has a stylish look with her blonde hair and red lipstick."

Ellipauliina: "My style is rude girl. It means lipstick, Dr. Martens and fishnet stockings. 60's rude boys and rude girls still look damn stylish and cool."



Johanna, 24

"My style is old school skinhead. Sometimes it's more punk, sometimes it's more hc. I'm wearing a Lonsdale dress shirt, Fred Perry cardigan, Dr. Martens, denim jacket and denim mini skirt. I have seven pairs of Dr. Martens boots."


Niclas, 22

My second hand jacket is a true find, the cardigan is second hand too, the jeans by Cheap Monday and the Dr. Martens boots I bought online. Winos and bums have a great style: random and relaxed. All things abnormal and crazy look good. When your outfit makes you laugh, you have a good style."

No comments:

Post a Comment